NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) has released a notification at www.nitt.edu for recruitment to the Post of JRF in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 10th March 2020 05:00 PM
NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Name of the Post||JRF|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|NIT Trichy Official Website||www.nitt.edu|
NIT Trichy JRF Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech or Graduation or Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NIT Trichy jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exm or Interview
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – JRF Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. Geetha C, Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu on or before 10th March 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for NIT Trichy JRF Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NIT Trichy recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Duly filled application along with copy of relevant supporting documents to be sent through email: email@example.com or before 06th March 2020
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. Geetha C, Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NIT Trichy Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||20th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||10th March 2020 05:00 PM|