NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) has released a notification at www.nitt.edu for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 15th July 2020 05:30 PM
NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Name of the Post||Registrar|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|NIT Trichy Official Website||www.nitt.edu|
NIT Trichy Registrar Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NIT Trichy jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Registrar Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nitt.edu official website starts from 24th June 2020 to 15th July 2020 05:30 PM. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015.
Steps to Apply for NIT Trichy Registrar Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NIT Trichy recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NIT Trichy Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th July 2020 05:30 PM|
NIT Trichy Registrar Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf : CLICK HERE
General Instructions: CLICK HERE
Essential Qualification and Requirements: CLICK HERE
Procedure to Print Hard Copy of the Application: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE