NPCC Recruitment 2021: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has released a notification at npcc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Site Engineer (Civil) in Madhya Pradesh – Chhattisgarh. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 02-Dec-2021
NPCC Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Post Details||Site Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs.33750/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh – Chhattisgarh|
|NPCC Official Website||npcc.gov.in|
NPCC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NPCC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Atleast 2 years of work experience in any of the infrastructure construction company
- Candidate Should having Experienced in Construction/ Supervision of Multi- Storey Residential/ Commercial institutional Buildings including internal and external finishing, External Development works and MEP services
Age Limit: As per the National Projects Construction Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 22-Nov-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NPCC Recruitment (Site Engineer (Civil)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Tamilnadu can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: NPCC Limited, Flat No. 201 & 202, Mittal Avenue, Behind Toto Motors. Near Magneto Mall, Labhandih, Raipur C.G. – 494001 on 02-Dec-2021
- Date of notification Released: 22-11-2021
- Walk-In Date: 02-Dec-2021
NPCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: npcc.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.