NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification at www.npcil.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Trainee, Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 24th November 2020
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Trainee, Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||206|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700-44900/- Per Month|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in|
NPCIL Trainee, Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant||176||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Assistant & Steno||16||Bachelors Degree|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman||10||12th|
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant||Rs.16000-44900/-||18 to 35 years|
|Assistant & Steno||Rs. 25500/-||21 to 28 years|
|Sub-Officer||Rs. 35400/-||18 to 40 years|
|Leading Firemen||Rs. 25500/-||18 to 32 years|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman||Rs. 21700/-||18 to 27 years|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam/ interview/ skill test.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Trainee, Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NPCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in starts from 03rd November 2020 to 24th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Trainee, Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through NPCIL official Website wwww.npcil.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NPCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NPCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||03rd November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th November 2020|