NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification at www.npcil.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Sub Officer & Fireman in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 05th February 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Officer & Fireman|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam – Tamilnadu|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in|
NPCIL Sub Officer & Fireman Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed HSC, 10+2 from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Physical Assessment, Endurance Test, Written Exam & Interview
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Sub Officer & Fireman Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to Deputy Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Madras Atomic Power Station, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu on or before 05th February 2021.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Sub Officer & Fireman Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the NPCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Madras Atomic Power Station, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 05th February 2021.
NPCIL Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||06th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||05th February 2021|