NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at npcilcareers.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientific Assistant in Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Aug-2021
NPCIL Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli – Tamil Nadu|
|NPCIL Official Website||npcilcareers.co.in|
NPCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma/ B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 21-08-2021.
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
No Application Fee.
Written Examination and Interview
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Scientific Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Sr. Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kundankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli-627106 on or before 21-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NPCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Aug-2021
NPCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: npcilcareers.co.in