NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification at www.npcil.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Executive Trainees in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th March 2021
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainees|
|Total No of Posts||200|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 55,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in|
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NPCIL jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 41 Years. As on 02nd April 2020
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General, EWS, OBC of Male Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates : Rs. Nill/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Executive Trainees Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for NPCIL Govt jobs can apply online at NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in starts from 23rd February 2021 to 09th March 2021.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NPCIL official Website wwww.npcil.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NPCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
NPCIL Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th March 2021|