NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at npcilcareers.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-May-2023
NPCIL Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|NPCIL Official Website||npcilcareers.co.in|
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator||4|
NPCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification.
NPCIL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Manager||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs. 35,400/-|
NPCIL Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 29-05-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Deputy Manager||18 – 30|
|Junior Hindi Translator||18 – 28|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in, Starts from 12-05-2023 to 29-May-2023
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Power Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NPCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-May-2023
NPCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: npcilcareers.co.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.