NTRO Recruitment 2020: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has released a notification at www.ntro.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
NTRO Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Total No of Posts||8|
|Pay Scale||As Per NTRO Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTRO Official Website||www.ntro.gov.in|
NTRO Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per National Technical Research Organisation official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for NTRO jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2020 – Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Deputy Director (R & P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus (Room No. 204), New Delhi – 110067 on or before 30 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
Steps to Apply for NTRO Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the NTRO recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Director (R & P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus (Room No. 204), New Delhi – 110067 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 30 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
NTRO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||23rd April 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News|