NTRO Recruitment 2021: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has released a notification at www.ntro.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Technician in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 12th April 2021
NTRO Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Name of the Post||Technician|
|Total No of Posts||45|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19,900 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTRO Official Website||www.ntro.gov.in|
NTRO Technician Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NTRO Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technician A||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Technician B||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Technician C||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Technician D||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
Age Limit: To apply for NTRO jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2021 Technician Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ntro.gov.in official website starts from 27th March 2021 to 12th April 2021. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Deputy Director (R), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067.
Steps to Apply for NTRO Technician Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NTRO recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Director (R), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
NTRO Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||27th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th April 2021|
|Last Date to Forward Printout of Online Application||13th April 2021|