Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited (Oil India) has released a notification at www.oil-india.com for recruitment to the posts of Operator (HMV) Grade VII in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 18th September 2020
Oil India Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (Oil India)|
|Name of the Post||Operator (HMV) Grade VII|
|Total No of Posts||36|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,000-34,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Oil India Official Website||www.oil-india.com|
Oil India Operator (HMV) Grade VII Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Oil India Limited official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Oil India Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2020 – Operator (HMV) Grade VII Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Oil India Govt jobs can apply through online at Oil India official website www.oil-india.com starts from 21st August 2020 to 18th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for Oil India Operator (HMV) Grade VII Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Oil India official Website wwww.oil-india.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Oil India online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Oil India Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||21st August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th September 2020|