ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification at www.ongcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Chairman and Managing Director in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 11th May 2020
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 2,00,000-3,70,000/- IDA|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|ONGC Official Website||www.ongcindia.com|
ONGC Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ONGC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Chairman and Managing Director Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ongcindia.com official website starts from 02nd March 2020 to 11th May 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Chairman and Managing Director Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the ONGC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
ONGC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||02nd March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th May 2020|