ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification at www.ongcindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Doctors in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 05th November 2020.
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Doctors|
|Total No of Posts||13|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|ONGC Official Website||www.ongcindia.com|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||12|
|Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||1|
ONGC Doctors Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the ONGC Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Qualification and Interview
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Doctors Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for ONGC Govt jobs can apply through online at ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com starts from 27th October 2020 to 05th November 2020. Candidates are advised to mail all the relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for ONGC Doctors Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through ONGC official Website www.ongcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ONGC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
ONGC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Register Online||27th October 2020|
|Last Date to Register Online||05th November 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application through Email||05th November 2020|