ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification at www.ongcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of HR Executive & Public Relations Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th April 2020.
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||HR Executive & Public Relations Officer|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||All India|
|ONGC Official Website||www.ongcindia.com|
ONGC HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|HR Executive||MBA, Post Graduate|
|Public Relations Officer||Diploma, Post Graduate|
Age Limit: To apply for ONGC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 31st July 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 – HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for ONGC Govt jobs can apply through online at ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com starts from 16th March 2020 to 16th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for ONGC HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through ONGC official Website wwww.ongcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ONGC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
ONGC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th April 2020|
|Date of UGC-NET Exam||15th to 20th June 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Test||05th July 2020|