PFC Recruitment 2020: Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has released a notification at www.pfcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Officer (Legal) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 06th March 2020 05:00 PM
PFC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Officer (Legal)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|PFC Official Website||www.pfcindia.com|
PFC Deputy Officer (Legal) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Power Finance Corporation Limited official notification candidate should have completed Graduation with LLB from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for PFC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 31 Years
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for PFC Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Officer (Legal) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for PFC Govt jobs can apply through online at PFC official website www.pfcindia.com starts from 11th February 2020 10:00 AM to 06th March 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for PFC Deputy Officer (Legal) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through PFC official Website wwww.pfcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Finance Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PFC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
PFC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th February 2020 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th March 2020 05:00 PM|