PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at www.powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of General Manager (Law) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 06th September 2020
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Post||General Manager (Law)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
PGCIL General Manager (Law) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Power Grid Corporation of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed LLB, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for PGCIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 52 Years, As on 06th August 2020
PWD Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Screening Test and Interview
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – General Manager (Law) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for PGCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com starts from 07th July 2020 to 06th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL General Manager (Law) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official Website wwww.powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
PGCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th September 2020|
PGCIL General Manager (Law) Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Corrigendum: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For any Queries regarding this recruitment, email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org