PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at www.powergridindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Company Secretary Professional in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 12th September 2020.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Company Secretary Professional|
|Total No of Posts||5|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Company Secretary Professional Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Power Grid Corporation of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for PGCIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 29 Years, As on 12th September 2020
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Company Secretary Professional Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for PGCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com starts from 21st August 2020 to 12th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Company Secretary Professional Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official Website wwww.powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
PGCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||21st August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th September 2020|