PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at www.powergridindia.com for recruitment to the posts of Executive Trainee (Finance) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 06th April 2020 23: 59 hrs
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee (Finance)|
|Total No of Posts||25|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Executive Trainee (Finance) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Power Grid Corporation of India Limited official notification candidate should have completed CA/ICWA (CMA) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for PGCIL jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 Years, As on 06th April 2020
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test (Computer Based Test), GD & Interview
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Executive Trainee (Finance) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for PGCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at PGCIL official website www.powergridindia.com starts from 07th March 2020 to 06th April 2020 23: 59 hrs.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee (Finance) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official Website wwww.powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
PGCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th April 2020 23: 59 hrs|