PMIST Recruitment 2020: Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology (PMIST) has released a notification at www.pmu.edu for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 30th June 2020.
PMIST Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology (PMIST)|
|Name of the Post||Registrar|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||As Per PMIST Official Notification|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamilnadu|
|PMIST Official Website||www.pmu.edu|
PMIST Registrar Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for PMIST jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 57 Years,
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
All Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for PMIST Recruitment 2020 – Registrar Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Registrar, Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur – 613403 on or before 30th June 2020.
Steps to Apply for PMIST Registrar Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the PMIST recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Registrar, Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur – 613403 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 30th June 2020.
PMIST Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||04th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th June 2020|