Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020: Prasar Bharati has released a notification at www.prasarbharati.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Part Time Correspondent (PTC) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 16th March 2020
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Prasar Bharati|
|Name of the Post||Part Time Correspondent (PTC)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||As Per Prasar Bharati Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Prasar Bharati Official Website||www.prasarbharati.gov.in|
Prasar Bharati Part Time Correspondent (PTC) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Prasar Bharati official notification candidate should have completed PG Diploma or Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Prasar Bharati jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 22 Years and Maximum 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020 – Part Time Correspondent (PTC) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Station Director, All India Radio, Kamarajar Salai, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004 on or before 16th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for Prasar Bharati Part Time Correspondent (PTC) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Prasar Bharati recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- the Station Director, All India Radio, Kamarajar Salai, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Prasar Bharati Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||26th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||16th March 2020|