Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021: Punjab and Sind Bank (Punjab and Sind Bank) has released a notification at punjabandsindbank.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Risk Manager, IT Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 28-Nov-2021
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Punjab and Sind Bank (Punjab and Sind Bank)|
|Post Details||Risk Manager, IT Manager|
|Salary||Rs.48170-84890/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Punjab and Sind Bank Official Website||punjabandsindbank.co.in|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||3|
Punjab and Sind Bank Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Punjab and Sind Bank official notification candidate should have completed CA or ICWA, CS, Graduation, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation, M.E or M.Tech, MBA, MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Risk Manager: CA/ ICWA/ CS, Graduation, Post Graduation in Mathematics/ Statics/ Economics/ Risk Management, MBA/ Post Graduation in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management with 60% Marks
- IT Manager: BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information science & Engineering/ Electronic and Communication Engineering/ MCA with Minimum 60% Marks
- Risk Manager SMGS – IV: Candidate Should have 5 years experience as an Officer in Financial Institution/ Banks/ Rating Agencies/ Analytics Firm/ Reputed Brokerage / Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc., out of which 3 years Experience in risk Functions the experience should be After attaining required Qualification.
- Risk Manager MMGS – III: Candidate Should have Officers at least in JMGS I with Post Qualification Experience of not less than 3 years in the field of Compliance and/or Risk Management in Banks Financial Institutions/ Public sector Undertakings.
- IT Manager MMGS- III: Candidate Should have Minimum six Years of Post Qualification work Experience Information Technology out of which 3 years mandatory Experience in relevant Field.
- IT Manager MMGS- II: Candidate Should have Minimum 4 Years of Post Qualification work Experience Information Technology out of which 2 Years mandatory Experience in relevant Field.
Punjab and Sind Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||Rs. 76,010 – 84,890/-|
|Risk Manager MMGS -III||Rs. 63,840 – 73,790/-|
|IT Manager MMGS -III|
|IT Manager MMGS -II||Rs. 48,170 – 49,910/-|
Punjab and Sind Bank Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Punjab and Sind Bank recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 15-11-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||30 – 40 Years|
|Risk Manager MMGS -III||25 – 35 Years|
|IT Manager MMGS -III|
|IT Manager MMGS -II|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST/ Ex – Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.177/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1003/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Personal Interaction & Personal Interview
How to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment (Risk Manager, IT Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 19-11-2021 to 28-Nov-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008
Steps to Apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Risk Manager, IT Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Punjab and Sind Bank recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2021
- Last Date for receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application with Enclosures (Only for Post of Risk Manager in SMGS – IV Appearing at Serial No. 1): 08th December 2021.
Punjab and Sind Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: punjabandsindbank.co.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.