Gold Rate in Chennai - Today Gold Price in Chennai Live
Today Gold Rate in Chennai: Get the exact today gold prices in Chennai of hallmark 22 Carat gold and 24-carat gold rate Chennai. The Gold price in Chennai depends on various factors such as overseas relations and the demand and supply of it in the market.
The gold rates in Chennai are dependent on various factors such as inflation, demand, and supply of gold, international relations, or the rupee v/s dollar equation. We have given today’s Gold rate in Chennai for those who wish to buy the precious yellow metal.[adinserter block="3"]
This Week 22 & 24 Carat Gold rate in Chennai
|Date||22k Gold Rate (1 Gram)||24k Gold Rate (1 Gram)|
8 Gram and 10 Gram Gold Rate in Chennai
|Date||8 Gram(2K)||8 Gram(24K)||10 Gram(22K)||10 Gram(24K)|
Today Gold Price in Chennai
Gold price in Chennai depends on the factors present in the market. Chennai ranks high amongst all the cities in India with a huge demand for gold. The gold is purchased by people in Chennai due to its cultural importance and an investment option. Chennai has one of the biggest customer bases, in terms of buying and selling gold.
The gold rate in Chennai depends more on consumption. The metal being purchased either as gold coins, jewelry, biscuits, etc. The Gold Price in Chennai due to the effects of the ongoing price of jewelry and ornaments which also serves as a part of people’s investments. Moreover, one can buy Gold as an asset which can be later exchanged for money when required.
Factors that influence Gold Price in Chennai
The gold rate in Chennai depends on many factors. Some of which have a direct impact on Gold prices are listed below.
- Global / International Factors
- US Dollar Rate
Different Types of Gold in Karat
Karat is the term used to measure the purity of gold. The higher the karat, the purer the gold is also high. Below is the difference between 24k, 22k, and 18k gold, that you must know. In simple words to understand gold purity, that gold contains 24 parts.
24 Karat Gold:
24 Karat Gold is the highest quality gold and also called pure gold or 100 percent gold. This means that all 24 parts in the gold are all pure gold without any other metals and distinct bright yellow color. 24k gold is naturally more expensive than 22Kt or 18Kt gold.
24 Karat Gold:
22 Karat gold consists that 22 parts gold and the balance 2 parts are some other metals. This kind of gold is commonly used in jewelry making. In 22K gold, only 92 percent is pure gold and the other 8 percent comprises other metals like silver, zinc, nickel, and other alloys of the 100 percent. It is this addition of metals that makes the texture of gold harder thereby making the jewellery durable.
18 Karat Gold:
18 Karat gold consists that 18 parts gold and the balance of 6 parts are some other metals. This kind of gold is commonly used in jewellery making. In 18K gold, only 75 percent is pure gold and the other 25 percent comprises other metals like silver, zinc, nickel, and other alloys of the 100 percent.