RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Oct-2023
RBI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Office Name||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years , as on 01-Sep-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Assistant ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RBI official website rbi.org.in, Starts from 13-09-2023 to 04-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RBI official website rbi.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Reserve Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Oct-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 04-10-2023
RBI Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.