RITES Recruitment 2020: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) has released a notification at www.rites.com for recruitment to the posts of Engineering Professionals in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 13th October 2020.
RITES Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES)|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Professionals|
|Total No of Posts||13|
|Job Location||Vijayawada – Delhi – All India|
|RITES Official Website||www.rites.com|
RITES Engineering Professionals Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy General Manager (S&T)||1||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc||Rs.70000-200000/-||50|
|Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/BASIS)||3||B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA||Rs.60000-180000/-|
|Manager (Network Engineer)||1||B.E or B.Tech|
|Assistant Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/MM/PS)||4||Graduation, B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA||Rs.50000-160000/-|
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Experience, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020 – Engineering Professionals Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for RITES Govt jobs can apply through online at RITES official website www.rites.com starts from 22nd September 2020 to 13th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for RITES Engineering Professionals Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official Website www.rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
For DGM (S&T):
Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id email@example.com.
For DGM, Manager, AM (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical):
Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/BASIS):
Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id email@example.com.
For Manager (Network Engineer):
Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Assistant Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/MM/PS):
Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id email@example.com.
RITES Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th October 2020|
|Last date of submission of documents on e-mail for DGM, Manager & AM (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)||13th October 2020|
|Last date of submission of documents on e-mail for DGM (S&T), Manager & Asst Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/BASIS/MM/PS)||20th October 2020|
|Date of Interview for DGM, Manager, AM (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)||15th October 2020|
RITES Engineering Professionals Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification – DGM (S&T): CLICK HERE
Official Notification – DGM, Manager, AM (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical): CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Manager, Asst. Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/BASIS/MM/PS): CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For any Difficulty/Queries regarding Fee Payment, Candidates may contact on following only: Helpdesk No: 011 – 33557000 Extension Code – 13221, Helpdesk e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries if remaining should be sent to email@example.com