RITES Recruitment 2020: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) has released a notification at www.rites.com for recruitment to the posts of General Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 10th September 2020
RITES Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES)|
|Name of the Post||General Manager|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||As Per RITES Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|RITES Official Website||www.rites.com|
RITES General Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for RITES jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 55 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020 – General Manager Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for RITES Govt jobs can apply through online at RITES official website www.rites.com starts from 11th August 2020 to 10th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for RITES General Manager Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official Website wwww.rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
RITES Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||11th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th September 2020|