RITES Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineer (Electrical), Manager (IT) in Gurugram – Haryana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Apr-2023
RITES Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||Engineer (Electrical), Manager (IT)|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 2,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurugram – Haryana|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
RITES Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per RITES official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
- DGM (Geotechnical): BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Masters Degree
- Manager (Civil): BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Engineer (Electrical): BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering
- Graduate Engineer: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Manager (IT): BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Post Graduation
RITES Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|DGM (Geotechnical)||Rs. 70, 000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Manager (Civil)||Rs. 60, 000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 42,478/-|
|Graduate Engineer||Rs. 40,000 -1,40,00/-|
|Manager (IT)||Rs. 60, 000 – 1,80,000/-|
RITES Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 01-01-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|DGM (Geotechnical)||Max. 50|
|Manager (Civil)||Max. 40|
|Graduate Engineer||Max. 30|
|Manager (IT)||Max. 38|
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for RITES Recruitment (Engineer (Electrical), Manager (IT)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RITES official website rites.com, Starts from 17-03-2023 to 18-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for RITES Engineer (Electrical), Manager (IT) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official website rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rail India Technical and Economic Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Apr-2023
RITES Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for DGM (Geotechnical) pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Engineer (Electrical) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Graduate Engineer Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification for Manager (IT) Posts: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: rites.com
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.