SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released a notification at sail.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Trainees in Rourkela – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Aug-2022
SAIL Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000 – 17,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Rourkela – Odisha|
|SAIL Official Website||sail.co.in|
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Department Names||No of Posts|
|Medical Attendant Training||100|
|Critical Care Nursing Training||20|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||40|
|Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training||6|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||10|
|Hospital Administration Training||10|
|OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training||5|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||3|
SAIL Recruitment required eligibility details
SAIL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per SAIL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc, BBA, Graduation, PGDCA, MBA, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Medical Attendant Training: 10th
- Critical Care Nursing Training: Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery, B.Sc Nursing
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training: Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery, B.Sc Nursing
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical: 12th, PGDCA
- Medical Lab. Technician Training: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Hospital Administration Training: BBA/ Graduation/ MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: 12th
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Radiographer Training: Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology
- Pharmacist Training: Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy
SAIL Salary Details
|Department Names||Salary (Per Month)|
|Medical Attendant Training||Rs. 7,000/-|
|Critical Care Nursing Training||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training|
|Hospital Administration Training||Rs. 15,000/-|
|OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Radiographer Training||Rs. 9,000/-|
As per the Steel Authority of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment (Trainees) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SAIL official website sail.co.in, Starts from 05-08-2022 to 20-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for SAIL Trainees Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SAIL official website sail.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Steel Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SAIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Aug-2022
SAIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts From 05th August 2022)
- Official Website: sail.co.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.