SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer (PO) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2021
SBI Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years, as of 01-Apr-2021.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD): 15 Years
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Probationary Officer (PO)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI’s official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 05-10-2021 to 25-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through the SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Oct-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 25-10-2021
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- The download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
SBI Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.