SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Supervisor, Facilitator in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th October 2020.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor, Facilitator|
|Total No of Posts||50|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Supervisor, Facilitator Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: Retired Clerical Employees and an Officer of the Bank & Officers retired from other Public Sector Banks will be eligible for Engagement/Empanelment.
Age Limit: To apply for SBI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 63 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC)||42||Rs.35000/-|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC)||8||Rs.30000/-|
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 – Supervisor, Facilitator Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Deputy Manager, State Bank of India ( SBI), Local Head Office , Guwahati, Assam on or before 15th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for SBI Supervisor, Facilitator Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Manager, State Bank of India ( SBI), Local Head Office , Guwahati, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 15th October 2020.
SBI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||01st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th October 2020|