SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts Online from 06-07-2021 to 26-07-2021.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||6100|
|Pay Scale||15000-19000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Duration of Training: The duration of training is of one year.
Stipend / Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as of 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Ex-Service Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of online written test and & test of the local language
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SBI Govt jobs can apply online at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in starts from 06-07-2021 to 26-07-2021.
Steps to Apply for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through the SBI Official Website www.sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
SBI Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||06th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th July 2021|
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2021 & Notification Links
Official Website – CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Old: CLICK HERE