SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Engineer (Fire) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before
11th January 2021 27th January 2021
SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Engineer (Fire)|
|Total No of Posts||16|
|Pay Scale||23,700 – 42,020/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per State Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SBI jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General, EWS, OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. Nill/-
Selection Process: On the basis of shortlisting, Interview
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Engineer (Fire) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SBI Govt jobs can apply online at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in starts from 22nd December 2020 to
11th January 2021 27th January 2021.
Steps to Apply for SBI Engineer (Fire) Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official Website wwww.sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SBI Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online|