SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at www.sbi.co.in for recruitment to the posts of Pharmacist in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 03rd May 2021
SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist|
|Total No of Posts||67|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17,900 – 47,920/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per State Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed 10th/ B. Pharma/M. Pharma/D. Pharma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SBI jobs 2021 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years. As on 31st December 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. Nill/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Tet, Interview
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Pharmacist Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SBI Govt jobs can apply online at SBI official website www.sbi.co.in starts from 13th April 2021 to 03rd May 2021.
Steps to Apply for SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official Website wwww.sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SBI Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||13th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd May 2021|