SETS Chennai Recruitment 2020: Society for Electronic Transactions and Security (SETS Chennai) has released a notification at www.setsindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 07th April 2020
SETS Chennai Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Society for Electronic Transactions and Security (SETS Chennai)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|SETS Chennai Official Website||www.setsindia.in|
SETS Chennai Scientist Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Society for Electronic Transactions and Security official notification candidate should have completed Engg Graduate, from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SETS Chennai jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years, As on 07th April 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for SETS Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Scientist Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Executive Director Society for Electronic Transactions and Security (SETS) MGR Knowledge City, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113 on or before 07th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for SETS Chennai Scientist Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the SETS Chennai recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Executive Director Society for Electronic Transactions and Security (SETS) MGR Knowledge City, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
SETS Chennai Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||07th April 2020|