SIPCOT Recruitment 2020: State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu (SIPCOT) has released a notification at www.sipcot.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant General Manager (Finance) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 09th December 2020.
SIPCOT Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu (SIPCOT)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant General Manager (Finance)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs.62200-197200/- Per month|
|SIPCOT Official Website||www.sipcot.tn.gov.in|
Applications are invited only through online mode from 19.11.2020 to 9.12.2020 from the eligible candidates who wish to join the services in the State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited, (SIPCOT) a wholly-owned Govt. of Tamil Nadu Undertaking, as Assistant General Manager (Finance) by direct recruitment. The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said post against the vacancy online only.
SIPCOT Assistant General Manager (Finance) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu official notification Candidates should have passed Chartered Accountant (Associate / Fellow member of ICAI).
Age Limit: To apply for SIPCOT jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for SIPCOT Recruitment 2020 – Assistant General Manager (Finance) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SIPCOT Govt jobs can apply online at SIPCOT’s official website www.sipcot.tn.gov.in starts from 19th November 2020 to 09th December 2020.
Steps to Apply for SIPCOT Assistant General Manager (Finance) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SIPCOT official Website www.sipcot.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SIPCOT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
SIPCOT Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||19th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th December 2020|