South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020: South Indian Bank has released a notification at www.southindianbank.com for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th October 2020
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Total No of Posts||5|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23,700-45,490/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|South Indian Bank Official Website||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per South Indian Bank official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for South Indian Bank jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 28 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written exam or Interview
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Probationary Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for South Indian Bank Govt jobs can apply through online at South Indian Bank official website www.southindianbank.com starts from 22nd October 2020 to 30th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through South Indian Bank official Website wwww.southindianbank.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. South Indian Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the South Indian Bank online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
South Indian Bank Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th October 2020|