Southern Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 14 Scouts & Guides Quota vacancies. Southern Railway invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scouts & Guides Quota Posts through Southern Railway official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Chennai – Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota jobs before 18th November 2019. Official website of Southern Railway is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2019.
Southern Railway Vacancy Details – Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Total No of Posts||14|
|Pay Scale||As Per Southern Railway Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Southern Railway Official Web Site||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scouts & Guides ‘Level – 2’||2||Matriculation, ITI, Diploma||18-30|
|Scouts & Guides ‘Level – 1’||12||10th Pass or ITI||18-33|
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- Examination Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minority & EBC Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Medical Exam, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Southern Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Rallway, III Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 18th November 2019
- Start date to submit the Application – 19th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 18th November 2019