SPMCIL Recruitment 2020: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has released a notification at www.spmcil.com for recruitment to the Post of Consultant (IT) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 30th September 2020
SPMCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Consultant (IT)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|SPMCIL Official Website||www.spmcil.com|
SPMCIL Consultant (IT) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the SPMCIL recruitment norms.
Age Limit: To apply for SPMCIL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 62 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 – Consultant (IT) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SPMCIL Govt jobs can apply through online at SPMCIL official website www.spmcil.com starts from 16th September 2020 to 30th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for SPMCIL Consultant (IT) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SPMCIL official Website wwww.spmcil.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate Should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SPMCIL online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SPMCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th September 2020|