SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at www.ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Phase-VIII in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 20th March 2020
SSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Phase-VIII|
|Total No of Posts||1355|
|Pay Scale||As Per SSC Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC Phase-VIII Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Staff Selection Commission official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SSC jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Online Test
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2020 – Phase-VIII Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SSC Govt jobs can apply through online at SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in starts from 21st February 2020 to 20th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for SSC Phase-VIII Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official Website wwww.ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
SSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||21st February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th March 2020|