SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at www.ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 04th November 2020.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||As Per SSC Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Staff Selection Commission official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SSC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 18 Years & more than 30 Years for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and more than 27 Years for Stenographer Grade ‘D’, As on 01st August 2020
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online or Challan
SC/ST/PWD/ESM & Women Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill Test, Computer Based Exam, Documents Verification and Interview
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2020 – Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for SSC Govt jobs can apply through online at SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in starts from 10th October 2020 to 04th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
SSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th November 2020|
|Last date for making Online Fee Payment||06th November 2020|
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan||08th November 2020|
|Last date for Payment through Challan||10th November 2020|
|Dates of the Computer Based Examination||29th to 31st March 2021|