SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (GD) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Aug-2021
SSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Constable (GD)|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Constable (GD) Male||22,424|
|Constable (GD) Female||2,847|
As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years, as of 01-08-2021.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ST/ Ex-servicemen:Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Constable (GD)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 17-07-2021 to 31-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for SSC Constable (GD) Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC’s official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Aug-2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31st-Aug-2021(23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-Sep-2021(23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-Sep-2021(23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07-Sep-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later