SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Phase 9 in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2021
SSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Phase 9|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|SSC ER Region||800|
|SSC KKR Region||117|
|SSC MPR Region||137|
|SSC NR Region||1159|
|SSC NWR Region||618|
|SSC SR Region||159|
|SSC WR Region||271|
- Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-01-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD+OBC Candidates: 13 Years
- PwD+SC/ ST Candidates: 15 Years.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women’s Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online or offline Challan.
- Computer-Based Examination
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Phase 9) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 24-09-2021 to 25-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for SSC Phase 9 Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Oct-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 28- 10-2021
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 28th October 2021
- Last date for payment through Challan: 01st November 2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): January/ February 2022
SSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.