TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released a notification at www.tangedco.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer in Tamil Nadu. TNEB invited applications only through ONLINE MODE up to 16.03.2021 for Direct Recruitment to the following post.
Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies||
Level of pay
|Assistant Accounts Officer||18||Rs.56300-178000/- Per Month|
TANGEDCO AAO Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification||15/02/2021|
|Date of opening of Online Portal for submission of applications||15/02/2021|
|The last date for submission of online applications, for uploading the documents for making online payment||16/03/2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank / Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank (Challan Payment)||19/03/2021|
|Date and Time of Computer Based Test||Updating Soon|
Name of the Post
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Must have passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for enrolling as Chartered Accountant or by the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India for enrolling as Cost Accountant.|
TNEB Selection Procedure:
All eligible candidates including the candidates registered in the Employment Exchange and open market should apply through ONLINE to appear in the Computer Based Test. The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who have appeared for the Computer Based Test) will be called in the ratio 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Test and as per Communal roster.
After verification of the original certificate, the eligible candidates will be selected as per the eligibility, the merit of the Marks in Computer Based Test, and the rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
TNEB Computer Based Test (CBT):
The question paper for Computer Based Test will be in English and the duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- Part I – Postgraduate standard
- Part II – CA/CMA Standard
|Type||No. of Questions||No. of alternative answers||Max. mark for the correct answer||Max. marks||Negative mark for every wrong answer|
Note: Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
TNEB – TANGEDCO Syllabus:
|PART – I||English
|Part – II||Financial and Cost Accountancy|
Financial and Cost Accountancy:
- Accounts Company Accounts – Departmental accounts and Branch accounts including foreign exchange – Co-operative accounts – Cost Accounts of Industrial undertaking – under special statutes such as Electricity, Water supply, Public works, State Public Sector undertakings, etc.
- Funds Management: Sources of Capital – Co-operative societies. State financial Corporations, secured and unsecured advances. Credit instruments, working capital management – Cash receivables, stocks, and creditors. Fund flow Analysis – Sources and applications.
- Auditing: Vouching – Internal Audit and Internal control – Cost Audit and Cost ControlSpecial Audit – Management Audit – Government and Commercial Audit – Investigation – Duties and Liabilities of Auditors – Tax Audit.
- Taxation: Corporate Taxation as applicable to Government undertakings. Co-operative societies tax planning for companies viz- PSUS- Personal Taxation and Capital Gains- Assessments.
- Commercial Law: Company Law (Formation of Companies – Meetings – Directors) Factories Act – ESI – Gratuity Act Trade Union Act – Industrial Disputes Act – Sale of Goods Act – Negotiable Instruments Act – Bonus Act. Workmen compensation Act – payment of wages Act – Minimum wages Act- Law and practice of Banking.
- Management Accountancy: Activity-based approaches to management and cost analysis: – Problems of common costs in manufacturing and service industries – Techniques for profit improvement, Cost reduction, ratio analysis.
- Cost Accountancy: Target costing, Cost ascertainment, and pricing of products and services transfer pricing.
- Project appraisal: Use of discounted cash flow: payback and rate of return concepts: replacement theory, abandonment, and Sensitivity analysis Post Project appraisal and audit.
- Variance Accounting: Work measurement and cost engineering: zero base and incremental approaches standard process costing, mix and yield variances.
- Marginal costing, break-even analysis. The margin of safety, Profit – volume- ratio. Management Information system – Data processing – system design and analysis.