TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus: Download pdf Syllabus for Field Assistant Job Vacancies. Get all the details of the Written Examination Pattern, Syllabus.
TANGEDCO has released the recruitment notification for the direct recruitment of 2900 Field Assistant Job Vacancies. Eligible candidates had already applied. Applied candidates, now they are preparing for the examination.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Field Assistant (Trainee)||2900||Rs. 18,800 – 59,900/- Per Month|
TANGEDCO Field Assistant Job Vacancy – Important Dates
|Date of Notification||19/03/2020|
|Date of opening an online portal for submission of online applications||24/03/2020|
|Last date for submission of applications, for uploading the documents, and for making online payment||23/04/2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment)||28/04/2020|
|Date and Time of Physical Test||Updating Soon|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||Updating Soon|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Field Assistant(Trainee)||ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme|
TANGEDCO Selection Procedure:
- Applying for the post online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or Selection to the post.
- All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per the qualification, age, and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical Test.
- After the Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- After verification of the original certificates, physical test, and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per the eligibility, the merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination, and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster)
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type):
|Name of the Post||Duration of the EXAMINATION||Syllabi|
|Field Assistant(Trainee)||2 Hours||The Question paper will have three parts. Part I, Part II, and Part III. The questions will be of Objective type and will be set at the ITI level.|
OMR Examination: The question paper for OMR BASED EXAMINATION will be of Objective type at the ITI level and it will be in English as well as in Tamil.
Question and Evaluation Scheme:
|Type||No. of Questions||No. of alternative answers||Max mark for the correct answer||Max marks||Negative mark for every wrong answer|
TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus:
|SUBJECT (OMR EXAMINATION)||Questions / Marks||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Part – I General Tamil and General English||20 items/ marks||2 hours||100|
|Part – II Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20 items/ marks|
|Part – III Subject oriented||60 items/ marks|
Ranking Methodology: The following methodology will be followed for arriving at ranking for Direct Recruitment to the post of Field Assistant (Trainee)
- The ranking will be based on the merit of marks obtained by the candidates in the OMR Examination.
- If more than one candidate has scored the same marks then the candidates with the lesser wrong answer will be placed higher in the ranking. The questions which were left unanswered will not be taken into account as the wrong answer.
- In case, if one or more candidates having the same marks and with the same number of wrong answers, then the candidate who is senior as per his/her date of birth will be placed higher in the rank.
- In case, if one or more candidates having the same marks, with the same number of a wrong answers, and also with the same date of birth, then the candidate who has submitted an online application earlier will be placed higher in the ranking.
- Even after the above if one or more candidates having equal footing then ranking will be arrived as per the alphabetical order of names.