SZCC Recruitment 2020: South Zone Cultural Centre (SZCC) has released a notification at www.szccindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Director in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 45 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
SZCC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||South Zone Cultural Centre (SZCC)|
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Thanjavur – Tamilnadu|
|SZCC Official Website||www.szccindia.org|
SZCC Director Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per South Zone Cultural Centre official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for SZCC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for SZCC Recruitment 2020 – Director Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Hon’ble Governor of Tamil Nadu, Raj Bhawan, Chennai – 600022, Tamilnadu on or before 45 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
Steps to Apply for SZCC Director Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the SZCC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Office of Hon’ble Governor of Tamil Nadu, Raj Bhawan, Chennai – 600022, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 45 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
SZCC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||28th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||45 days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News|