Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the posts of Teaching in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 07th February 2020 05:00 PM
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Teaching|
|Total No of Posts||12|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Teaching Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Information Science and Technology||4||BE/ B.Tech IT / CSE and M.E./ M.Tech (OR) M.S. IT / CSE / Software Engineering / . Multimedia / Computer Systems / . Computer Network Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||3||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in relevant field|
|Mathematics||5||M.Sc.- Computer science and M.Phil Computer science and (OR) MCA With Bachelor Degree BCA / B.Sc. in Mathematics / Computer Science|
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Teaching Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to he Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 on or before 07th February 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Teaching Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- he Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||24th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||07th February 2020 05:00 PM|
Anna University Teaching Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.