Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 12 Junior Translator (Hindi) Vacancies. Central Railway invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Translator (Hindi) Posts through Central Railway official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Central Railway Junior Translator (Hindi) jobs before 08th November 2019. Official website of Central Railway is www.cr.indianrailways.com recruitment 2019.
Central Railway Vacancy Details – Junior Translator (Hindi) Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Junior Translator (Hindi)|
|Total No of Posts||12|
|Pay Scale||As Per Central Railway Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|Central Railway Official Web Site||www.cr.indianrailways.com|
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Master’s Degree, Diploma
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2020
Maximum Age 42 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of CBT, Translation Test, Documents Verification, Medical Exam, Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Central Railway Junior Translator (Hindi) recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Central Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Central Railway Junior Translator (Hindi) Apply Online – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Central Railway Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 09th October 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 08th November 2019