DEI Recruitment 2020: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has released a notification at www.dei.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Centre Incharge in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 09th January 2020
DEI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)|
|Name of the Post||Centre Incharge|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per DEI Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|DEI Official Website||www.dei.ac.in|
DEI Centre Incharge Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Dayalbagh Educational Institute official notification candidate should have completed Graduate, in relevant field from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the DEI Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for DEI Recruitment 2020 – Centre Incharge Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Registrar Dayalabgh Education Institute Dayalbgh, Agra Uttar Pradesh-282005 email- email@example.com on or before 09th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for DEI Centre Incharge Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the DEI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Registrar Dayalabgh Education Institute Dayalbgh, Agra Uttar Pradesh-282005 email- firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
DEI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||02nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||09th January 2020|