DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organisation, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO CEPTAM) has released a notification at www.drdo.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 23rd January 2020.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO CEPTAM)|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total No of Posts||1817|
|Job Location||All India|
|DRDO CEPTAM Official Web Site||www.drdo.gov.in|
DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Centre for Personnel Talent Management official notification candidate should have completed 10th Pass, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per DRDO CEPTAM job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years, As on 23rd January 2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Medical Fitness, Screening, Written Exam, and Interview
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 – Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for DRDO CEPTAM Govt jobs can apply through online at DRDO CEPTAM official website www.drdo.gov.in starts from 23rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2020.
Steps to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through DRDO CEPTAM official Website wwww.drdo.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Personnel Talent Management will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DRDO CEPTAM online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2020|
|Crucial Date of Eligibility||23rd January 2020|
DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.