Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Madras High Court has released a notification at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of District Judge (Entry Level) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 08th January 2020
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Post||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Total No of Posts||32|
|Job Location||Madras – Tamil Nadu|
|Madras High Court Official Web Site||www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
Madras High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Madras High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law (LLB) from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per Madras High Court job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 35 Years and Maximum 45 Years, As on 01st July 2019
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2020 – District Judge (Entry Level) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Madras High Court Govt jobs can apply through online at Madras High Court official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in starts from 12th December 2019 to 08th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Madras High Court official Website wwww.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Madras High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Madras High Court online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
|Madras High Court Notification 2020 – Important Dates|
|Start Date to Apply Online||12th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th January 2020|
|Last Date for Remittance of Fee through Bank||10th January 2020|
|Preliminary Examination (OMR Method) (Forenoon & Afternoon)||March, 2020|
|Main Written Examination (Forenoon & Afternoon)||2nd week of June, 2020|
Madras High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.