IMU Recruitment 2020: Indian Maritime University (IMU) has released a notification at www.imu.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager (Purchase) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 18th January 2020 05:00 PM
IMU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Indian Maritime University (IMU)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager (Purchase)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IMU Official Website||www.imu.edu.in|
IMU Assistant Manager (Purchase) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Maritime University official notification candidate should have completed Bachelors Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for IMU jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for IMU Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Manager (Purchase) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for IMU Govt jobs can apply through online at IMU official website www.imu.edu.in starts from 04th January 2020 to 18th January 2020 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for IMU Assistant Manager (Purchase) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through IMU official Website wwww.imu.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Maritime University will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IMU online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
IMU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||04th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th January 2020 05:00 PM|